Welcome to our new Surrendering page
DINO Rescue does accept owner surrenders. However, we do need to ensure your dog fits into our program, so some steps are required. If you would like to be considered for our owner surrender program, please contact us and complete the “Surrender Application”.
What to expect:
- A DINO Representative will meet with you and your dog.
- If we agree to take your dog and your dog is not spayed / neutered or up to dates on shots, we will make arrangements to have this done with our vets.
- Your dog will stay with you or with a DINO foster home until an approved adopter is found.
- DINO is 100% volunteer based and is not funded by any external organization. We therefore ask for a $200 donation, all of which goes towards your dog’s vetting, feeding and rehoming. If however, you are in financial distress, we may wave this donation. This will be discussed further during our meeting with you.
Shelter/Rescue transfer to DINO
- Dog transfer from a shelter/rescue to DINO – Intake Application
DINO transfer to other Shelter/Rescue
- Dog transfer from DINO to other shelter/rescue – Transfer of Ownership Application