Adopting a friend – we make it easy!!
Please contact us at email@example.com for all inquiries, allowing a minimal of 24-48 hours response time and please note we require an questionnaire for adoptions. All applicants will be screened and home checked. DINO holds the right to deny any application they do not see fit for the best interest of the dog and the applicant.
- Complete and submit our adoption questionnaire.
- We will contact you within a day or two and get to work to find your ideal rescue dog.
- We will check your references.
- Our foster or a Dino representative will arrange a meeting with you (your family) and the dog you wish to adopt.
- A meet and greet with the dog will be arranged.
- A home check will be performed either by our foster or one of our adoptions home check team.
- Once we find the right rescue dog for you, we will provide a rescue contract and medical records. Our adoptions fees for puppies to adult dogs are $450 to $475. Adoptions fees may be reduced for senior dog
The adoption fee for a pet adopted from
DINO includes spay/neuter surgery, tattoo, micro-chip, deworm, preventive medicine, vaccinations and a 30-day free trial of Petplan Pet Insurance.
What should I expect once I send in my application?
Our DINO adoption coordinators work hard to find wonderful homes for each dog. All applicants must go through our adoption process, to ensure that the end result is a happy and successful match, and that the new adopting family understands and has full disclosure on their dog.
DINO Rescue does not adopt on a first come – first serve basis, nor do we adopt dogs to be given as gifts to another family. We want each adoption to be permanent. The best suited applicant for each dog is chosen.
We understand that applying for a particular dog may be a very emotional event, with potential adopters becoming much attached to the dog they are looking at. Please know that we have both the best interest of the dog and the adopter at heart when making all placement decisions.
We are 100% volunteer based. It may take a day or two to respond to your application. Please do not be discouraged if you do not hear back from us right away. If the dog you are applying for is adopted, we will be happy to keep your approved application on file at your request, and watch for another dog on your behalf. Our dogs are fully vetted, micro-chipped, neutered or spayed. Upon adopting a dog the household has 10 business days to return the dog for a full refund (less $75 for administration).